For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Depression Drugs market for 2018-2023.
Depression is a mental health issue. It's a condition that starts most often in early adulthood. It's also more common in women. However, anyone at any age may suffer from depression. Depression affects the brain, so drugs that work in the brain may offer hope. Common antidepressants may help ease your symptoms, but there are many other options as well. Each drug used to treat depression works by balancing certain chemicals in your brain called neurotransmitters. Depression Drugs is drugs used for Depression.
The classification of Depression Drugs includes SSRIs, SNRIs and others, and the proportion of SSRIs in 2016 is about 47%, and the proportion of SNRIs in 2016 is about 34%.Depression Drugs is widely used in hospitals, clinics and other places. The most proportion of Depression Drugs is hospitals, and the proportion in 2016 is 679%. The trend of hospitals is increasing.
Market competition is not intense. Intellipharmaceutics, Pfizer, Eli Lilly, Astrazeneca, Lundbeck, Allergan, GSK, Otsuka Pharmaceutical, Takeda, NHU Group, Shionogi, APOTEX, Kanghong Pharma, HUAHAI, etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Depression Drugs will register a 2.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 17300 million by 2023, from US$ 15000 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Depression Drugs market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Eli Lilly
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- NHU Group
- Kanghong Pharma
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Depression Drugs market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Depression Drugs market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Depression Drugs players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Depression Drugs with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Depression Drugs submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.