For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Dental Practice anagement Software market for 2018-2023.
Dental practice management software is designed to help the dentist can solve various problems faced in their daily work, you can collect data and analyze the data
Dental software offers templates designed for dental practices, the capability to import and organize X-rays, and tooth and gum graphics.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Dental Practice anagement Software will register a 6.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1270 million by 2023, from US$ 890 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Dental Practice anagement Software market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Native dental practice management software
- Cloud-based dental practice management software
Segmentation by application:
- Dental Clinic
- Personal Use
- Home Use
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- ACE Dental Software
- Carestream Dental
- Curve Dental, Inc.
- DentiMax, LLC
- Henry Schein, Inc.
- Patterson Companies, Inc.
- Practice Web, Inc.
- NextGenHealthcare Information Systems, LLC
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Dental Practice anagement Software market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Dental Practice anagement Software market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Dental Practice anagement Software players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Dental Practice anagement Software with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Dental Practice anagement Software submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.