For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Dental 3D Printer market for 2018-2023.
3D printing, also known as additive manufacturing (AM), are processes used to synthesize a three-dimensional object, in which successive layers of material are formed under computer control to create the object. 3D printing is commonly included 3D modeling software, 3D printer and printing materials etc. 3D printing is wieldy used in consumer electronics, automobile industry, aerospace, medical industry and industrial equipment etc.
The medical sector is viewed as being one that was an early adopter of 3D printing, but also a sector with huge potential for growth, due to the customization and personalization capabilities of the technologies and the ability to improve people's lives as the processes improve and materials are developed that meet medical grade standards.
Dental 3D Printer is a medical device, which used in the dental industry professionally as for the professional dental industry such as dental restorations and orthodontists etc.
The concentration of dental 3D printer industry is relative high. The top three companies accounted for about 70% production volume market share in 2015. The major production regions mainly locate in USA, Europe and Asia-Pacific etc. And the major manufacturers are included Stratasys, 3D Systems, EnvisionTEC, DWS Systems, Bego, Prodways Entrepreneurs and Asiga etc.
Generally, the developed countries are the major consumption regions due to its excellent performance, e.g. North America and Europe etc. USA is estimated the largest downstream region with 1936 Units demand volume in 2016. The demand for dental 3D printer is expanding in medical market. And the dental 3D printer's market is currently by a handful of companies that own the core technologies, including Stratasys and 3D Systems etc.
At present, companies are focusing on technological innovation and process improvements, to reduce costs and improve quality. The competition in dental 3D printer market will become more intense. Despite the growth of dental 3D printer, we don't expect to see this growth create market pressure for consumer dental 3D printer. At least, it is not in the short term.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Dental 3D Printer will register a 8.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 700 million by 2023, from US$ 430 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Dental 3D Printer market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Desktop 3D Printer
- Industrial 3D Printer
Segmentation by application:
- Dental Lab & Clinic
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- 3D Systems
- DWS Systems
- Prodways Entrepreneurs
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Dental 3D Printer market size by key regions/countries, product type and application.
- To understand the structure of Dental 3D Printer market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Dental 3D Printer players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Dental 3D Printer with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Dental 3D Printer submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.