For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Demineralized Allografts market for 2018-2023.
Demineralized Allografts is tissue harvested from one individual and implanted into another of the same species. In a search for an adequate substitute for autogenous bone, cadaveric allograft has been a viable option. Structural and morselized forms are available and prepared as either fresh-frozen or freeze-dried. These grafts provide a structural framework or scaffold for host tissue to grow, hence making allograft osteoconductive. Conversely, its osteoinductive properties are mediocre at best. Upon implantation, the host is expected to experience an intricate immune response. Freezing or freeze-drying the allograft is crucial in minimizing this reaction; however, the fundamental properties of the material may be altered.
The classification of demineralized allografts includes gel, putty and putty with chips, and the proportion of putty in 2016 is about 46%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2012 to 2016.
North America region is the largest supplier of demineralized allografts, with a production market share nearly 90% in 2016. Europe is the second largest supplier of demineralized allografts, enjoying production market share nearly 8% in 2016.
Market competition is intense. Medtronic, J &J (DePuy Synthes), Zimmer, Stryker Corporation, Straumann, RTI Surgical, Surgical Esthetics are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Demineralized Allografts will register a 7.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 940 million by 2023, from US$ 620 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Demineralized Allografts market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Putty with Chips
Segmentation by application:
- Spine Surgery
- Trauma Surgery
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- J &J (DePuy Synthes)
- Stryker Corporation
- RTI Surgical
- Surgical Esthetics
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Demineralized Allografts consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Demineralized Allografts market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Demineralized Allografts manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Demineralized Allografts with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Demineralized Allografts submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.