For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Deep Fryer market for 2018-2023.
A deep fryer is a kitchen appliance used for deep frying. While commonly used in commercial kitchens, household models are available and have become common. Deep fryer provide cooks with the opportunity to produce restaurant-quality fried foods. While they are not among the list of mandatory kitchen appliances, deep fryers are becoming more practical due to their convenience. The fryer's capacity level allows cooks to fry a variety of foods.
Deep fryers feature a basket to raise food clear of the oil when cooking is finished. Fryer often come with features such as timers with an audible alarm, automatic devices to raise and lower the basket into the oil, measures to prevent food crumbs from becoming over cooked, ventilation systems to reduce frying odors, oil filters to extend the usable life of the oil, and mechanical or electronic temperature controls. Deep fryers are used for cooking many fast foods, and making them crisp.
The deep fryer industry concentration is very low; there are at least more than hundreds manufacturers in the world, and high-end products mainly from USA.
Although improving the living standards of residents and market demand expanding in recent years, various brands increased, and alternative fryer to seize the market will influence marketing for down effect.
Although sales of deep fryer brought a lot of opportunities, for the new entrants with only advantage in capital without sufficient support in technology and downstream channels, the research group did not recommend taking risk to enter this market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Deep Fryer will register a 2.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 590 million by 2023, from US$ 500 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Deep Fryer market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Less than 2L
- Over 14L
Segmentation by application:
- Commercial Deep Fryers
- Home Deep Fryers
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- HENNY PENNY
- Hamilton Beach
- Bayou Classic
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Deep Fryer consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Deep Fryer market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Deep Fryer manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Deep Fryer with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Deep Fryer submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.