For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Decoration Terrazzo Flooring market for 2018-2023.
Terrazzo originated in Italy, where marble-workers would take the crumbs of their work home, mix them with cement and create faux-stone floors for their terraces. Since then, terrazzo floors have grown into an art form all their own with a wide range of styles and possibilities. Classic terrazzo is a mixture of marble fragments, called the aggregate, and a cementations binding agent, called the matrix. It is resilient and can be used inside and outside and it can be cast in place or laid in manufactured tiles.
Today terrazzo serves as a green building material used in universities, hospitals, airports, office lobbies and other commercial and residential properties. In the last several years, global market of Terrazzo Flooring developed rapidly, with an average growth rate of 7.8% (2013-2023). In 2017, global revenue of Terrazzo Flooring is nearly 3.9B USD; the actual production is about 1.6 B Square Feet.
The market is segmented on the basis of product which comprises of inorganic terrazzo, epoxy terrazzo. The epoxy type was the leading division covering more than the majority of volume share of 56% and accounted for 570 M square feet of volume in 2016.
The industry is segmented based on application, which comprises of educational institutes, commercial, government buildings, transport and others. The educational sector was the leading division with an estimated volume of 510 M square feet in 2016 and is expected to increase gradually by 2022. Key factors driving growth in educational segment includes custom-made designs coupled with extended product lifespan features offered by terrazzo which is growing its preference for institutions, schools, universities, auditoriums. An increasing number of universities, institutions & schools are anticipated to contribute significantly towards overall industry demand in the application segment.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Decoration Terrazzo Flooring will register a 7.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 4450 million by 2023, from US$ 2900 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Decoration Terrazzo Flooring market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Inorganic Terrazzo
- Epoxy Terrazzo
Segmentation by application:
- Healthcare and Pharmaceutical
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Kingspan Group (Ireland)
- RPM (USA)
- H. B. Fuller Construction Products (USA)
- SHW (USA)
- UMGG (China)
- Doyle Dickerson Terrazzo (USA)
- HJJC (China)
- Guangxi Mishi (China)
- Terrazzco (USA)
- Lijie Technology (China)
- Terrazzo USA (USA)
- Beijing Lu Xing (China)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Decoration Terrazzo Flooring consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Decoration Terrazzo Flooring market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Decoration Terrazzo Flooring manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Decoration Terrazzo Flooring with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Decoration Terrazzo Flooring submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.