For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global D-Mannose market for 2018-2023.
D-Mannose is a monosaccharide, the formula C6H12O6, white crystal or crystalline powder, sweet with bitter. It is easily soluble in water, slightly soluble in ethanol. D-Mannose form easily crystalline compounds with calcium chloride, and display a complex variable optical effects. D-Mannose can turn sour by yeast.
Leading players in D-Mannose industry are Danisco (DuPont), Hebei Huaxu, Naturesupplies, Douglas, Huachang, etc. Danisco (DuPont) is the largest manufacturer, occupies about 31.35% share in 2016. Hebei Huaxu and Huachang are the leading players in China, with the market share of about 6.84% and 8.10% in 2016.
In future, the world D-mannose consuming market will still has a certain amount of growth. With the development of economy, D-mannose has huge market potential in the future. Owing to the increasing of demand in food additives and supplements downstream products, the world D-mannose capacity will continue to expand.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that D-Mannose will register a 4.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 16 million by 2023, from US$ 13 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of D-Mannose market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Food Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
Segmentation by application:
- Food Additives
- Dietary Supplement
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Douglas Laboratories
- Sweet Cures
- Hebei Huaxu
- Hubei Widely
- Specom Biochemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global D-Mannose consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of D-Mannose market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global D-Mannose manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the D-Mannose with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of D-Mannose submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.