For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Cyclopentanone market for 2018-2023.
Cyclopentanone is a clear colourless liquid organic compound with a peppermint-like odour and is a cyclic ketone. It is mainly as an intermediate for synthesis of fragrance, pharmaceuticals, rubber, etc. And it is used also as a solvent for electronic applications.
At present, the mainstream production of cyclopentanone is adipic acid thermal decomposition method. However, it has some disadvantages, such as the shortage of raw materials, high cost and more secondary reaction. On the contrary, the cyclopentene oxidation method has adequate resources and is estimated to be the most promising cyclopentanone synthesis method.
The production of cyclopentanone distributed Mainly in Europe and Japan. West Europe is the largest production base of cyclopentanone in the world in the past years and it will keep the same position in the next few years. The West Europe took up 49.59% Share in the global production market in 2016.
The production of cyclopentanone reachd to 20637 MT in 2016 from 16811 MT in 2011 with the CAGR of 4.19%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Cyclopentanone will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Cyclopentanone market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Electronic grade
- Industrial grade
- Pharmaceutical grade
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- FREESIA CHEMICALS
- Zhejiang NHU
- WanXiang International
- Shandong Guorun Chemical
- Pearlk Chemical Materials
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Cyclopentanone consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Cyclopentanone market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Cyclopentanone manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cyclopentanone with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Cyclopentanone submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.