For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Cycloidal Gearing market for 2018-2023.
A cycloidal gear profile is toothed gear that is based on the epicycloid and hypocycloid curves, which describe the curves created by a circle rolling around the inside and the outside of another circle correspondingly. Cycloidal gears are different from conventional gears because they operate without high speed gear teeth and their components operate in compression.
As cycloidal gearing that has been broadly used in watch mechanisms and the Cycloidal Gearboxes (Drive or Cycloidal Gear speed Reducers). This report major focus on Cycloidal Gearboxes (Drive or Cycloidal Gear speed Reducers) market.
At present, in developed countries, the cycloidal gearing industry is generally at a more advanced level. The world's large enterprises are mainly concentrated in Japan. Meanwhile, foreign companies have more advanced equipment, strong R & D capability, and leading technical level. However, foreign companies' manufacturing cost is relatively higher, compared with Chinese companies. With the development of Chinese cycloidal gearing production technology, their share in the international market is increasing, and competitiveness in the international market gradually increases.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Cycloidal Gearing will register a 11.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1910 million by 2023, from US$ 1000 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Cycloidal Gearing market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Single Stage Cycloidal Gearing
- Double-Stage Cycloidal Gearing
Segmentation by application:
- Machine tools
- Industrial Robots
- Other (Automotive Systems, etc)
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Sumitomo Drive Technologies
- Wuhan Jinghua
- Transmission Machinery
- CDS Corporation
- Six Star
- KAPP NILES
- Fixed Star Group
- EGT Eppinger
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Cycloidal Gearing consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Cycloidal Gearing market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Cycloidal Gearing manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cycloidal Gearing with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Cycloidal Gearing submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.