For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Cyber Physical System market for 2018-2023.
Cyber Physical System is a mechanism controlled or monitored by computer-based algorithms, tightly integrated with internet and its users. In cyber physical systems, physical and software components are deeply intertwined, each operating on different spatial and temporal scales, exhibiting multiple and distinct behavioral modalities, and interacting with each other in a myriad of ways that change with context. Examples of CPS include smart grid, autonomous automobile systems, medical monitoring, process control systems, robotics systems, and automatic pilot avionics.
Cyber Physical System industry has much fragmented, manufacturers are mostly in the North America and Europe. Among them, Europe Production value accounted for less than 29.75% of the total value of global Cyber Physical System. Siemens is the world leading manufacturer in global Cyber Physical System market with the market share of 11.83% in 2015.
We must embrace the technological evolution that the Internet of Things, and CPSs in particular, bring to our everyday lives. These technologies will increase the quality of services and ultimately benefit the environment as they are implemented in smart cities throughout the world.
CPSs, as a driver of innovation, involve many different disciplines. Industries as a whole have the opportunity to turn CPSs into an industrially applicable field. Moreover, CPSs require a highly skilled workforce, promoting collaborations and iterations between industries and universities. Finally, CPSs have a huge potential to change and improve every aspect of peoples' lives, addressing critical challenges for our society and exceeding today's distributed systems in security, performance, efficiency, reliability, usability, and many others.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Cyber Physical System will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Cyber Physical System market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Industrial Automatic
- Health/Medical Equipment
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- EIT Digital
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Cyber Physical System market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Cyber Physical System market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Cyber Physical System players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cyber Physical System with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Cyber Physical System submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.