For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Cured-In-Place Pipe (CIPP) market for 2018-2023.
CIPP, is one of several pipe rehabilitation methods referred to as Trenchless Technologies. It is an approved method and preferred method to rehabilitating cracked, broken and failed sanitary or storm sewer pipes. Lining is less expensive and more efficient than traditional open cut replacement methods, normally installed with little or no surface disruption. CIPP lining process can be used to rehabilitate virtually any type of pipe including; Clay, Cast Iron, Orangeburg, PVC, ABS, HDPE, Concrete Pipe or Corrugated Metal Pipe.
CIPP is a resin-saturated felt tube or robust sleeve composed of polyester that is inverted or pulled into aging and damaged sewer pipes. Typically, the CIPP lining tube is inserted into the damaged pipe with either air pressure or water pressure. Hot water or steam is used to cure the resin which then forms a solid, impregnable mass that lines the interior dimensions of a sewer pipe, taking the form of the pipe and providing a seamless, tight fitting and corrosion-resistant lining.
CIPP can be divided by various types according to materials or installation method. When considering the installation method in a project, inversion method is the most widely used.
Global consumption of CIPP increased from 4104.9 Kilometer in 2013 to 2698.6 Kilometer in 2018. Key consumption regions are North America and Europe. The two regions consumed 76.14% CIPP globally in the year of 2017.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Cured-In-Place Pipe (CIPP) will register a 4.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 140 million by 2023, from US$ 110 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Cured-In-Place Pipe (CIPP) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Inversion Type
- Pull-in Type
Segmentation by application:
- Municipalities and Utilities
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Aegion Corporation
- Layne Inliner
- Inland Pipe Rehabilitation (IPR)
- Norditube Technologies
- Perma-Liner Industries
- Ashimori Industry
- LMK Technologies
- Reline Group
- SAERTEX MultiCom
- Sekisui Americas SPR
- CIPP Corporation
- PMPS Liner Technology
- Rainer Kiel Kanalsanierung
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Cured-In-Place Pipe (CIPP) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Cured-In-Place Pipe (CIPP) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Cured-In-Place Pipe (CIPP) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cured-In-Place Pipe (CIPP) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Cured-In-Place Pipe (CIPP) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.