For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global CTO Distillation market for 2018-2023.
Crude Tall Oil (CTO) is a by-product of the kraft pulping process used by many paper mills. Tall oil soap is collected at the mills and then acidulated to make crude tall oil. It is a mixture of fatty acids, rosin and Rubber neutral materials and forms water-in-oil emulsions and stabilizes mud systems at high bottom-hole temperatures. The CTO can then be further refined through the fractionation process to separate it into the components of tall oil fatty acid, tall oil rosin, distilled tall oil, pitch and heads. (GP-CTO),
The world consumption of CTO distillation increased from 1385.6 K MT to 1549.4 K MT by 2016. The CAGR is about 2.83%. North America is the largest consumption area of CTO distillation by volume in 2016 with 36.21% of global total consumption volume share. Europe and Asia-Pacific are the following with 27.27% and 19.83% by share.
China and Japan are the leading countries of Asia-Pacific in the CTO distillation consumption. They each have 77.83 million USD and 62.51 million USD consumption of CTO distillation. Korea and Southeast Asia countries are the following. They took 13.70% and 14.76% of Asia-Pacific total revenue in share in 2016. The market of CTO distillation in Asia-Pacific had increased from 296.44 million USD in 2012 to 311.19 million USD by 2016. The CAGR is 1.21%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that CTO Distillation will register a 1.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1860 million by 2023, from US$ 1690 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of CTO Distillation market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Tall Oil Fatty Acids (TOFA)
- Tall Oil Rosin (TOR)
- Tall Oil Pitch (TOP)
- Distilled Tall Oil (DTO)
Segmentation by application:
- Fuel and Fuel Additives
- Mining and Oilfield Chemicals
- Coating and Inks
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Westrock (Ingevity)
- OOO Torgoviy Dom Lesokhimik
- Segezha Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global CTO Distillation consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of CTO Distillation market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global CTO Distillation manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the CTO Distillation with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of CTO Distillation submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.