For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Cs beam and Hydrogen Maser Atomic Clock market for 2018-2023.
Atomic clock is a clock device that uses an electron transition frequency in the microwave, optical, or ultraviolet region of the electromagnetic spectrum of atoms as a frequency standard for its timekeeping element.
Cesium beam atomic clock (Cs beam) is a device that uses as a reference the exact frequency of the microwave spectral line emitted by atoms of the metallic element cesium, in particular its isotope of atomic weight 133 ("Cs-133").
Hydrogen Maser Atomic Clocks are the most precise clocks in the world, offering the highest short-term stability: time remains stable up to 100 times better than a Rubidium clock.
North America is the largest Production of Cs beam and Hydrogen Maser Atomic Clock, with a revenue market share nearly 70.34% in 2017.
The second place is Europe; following North America with the revenue market share over 22.60% in 2017. Asia is another important Production market of Cs beam and Hydrogen Maser Atomic Clock.
Cs beam and Hydrogen Maser Atomic Clock mainly has two kinds, including Cs Beam Atomic Clock and Hydrogen Maser Atomic Clock. The production market share of Cs Beam Atomic Clock is 84.77% in 2017.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Cs beam and Hydrogen Maser Atomic Clock will register a 4.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 240 million by 2023, from US$ 190 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Cs beam and Hydrogen Maser Atomic Clock market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Cs Beam Atomic Clock
- Hydrogen Maser Atomic Clock
Segmentation by application:
- Space & Military/Aerospace
- Metrology Laboratories
- Telecom & Broadcasting
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Orolia Group
- Oscilloquartz SA
- VREMYA-CH JSC
- Shanghai Astronomical Observatory
- Chengdu Spaceon Electronics
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Cs beam and Hydrogen Maser Atomic Clock consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Cs beam and Hydrogen Maser Atomic Clock market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Cs beam and Hydrogen Maser Atomic Clock manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cs beam and Hydrogen Maser Atomic Clock with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Cs beam and Hydrogen Maser Atomic Clock submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.