For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Cruise market for 2018-2023.
Cruise is a passenger ship used for recreational and leisure voyages, in which the journey itself and the onboard amenities, attractions, activities and entertainment options are integrant part of the cruise experience.
For industry structure analysis, the Cruise Industry is concentrate. Carnival, RCI and NCLH account about 72.67% of the revenue market. Regionally, Europe is the biggest sales area of Cruise, also the leader in the whole Cruise.
North America occupied 55.99% of the revenue market in 2015. It is followed by Europe and Asia, which respectively have around 29.99% and 5.32% of the global total industry. Other countries have a small amount of revenue.
Cruise prices can change at a moment's notice. The price of cruise is different by the destination, cruise length, date and other factors.
For forecast, the North America and Europe Cruise revenue would keep increasing with annual growth rate with 3~6%. The growth rate of Asia is about 13%-23%. We tend to believe that this industry still has a bright future, considering the current demand of Cruise. As for product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will continue in the next few years, as competition intensifies. Similarly, there will be fluctuations in gross margin.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Cruise will register a 5.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 57600 million by 2023, from US$ 42900 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Cruise market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Contemporary Cruise
- Premium Cruise
- Luxury Cruise
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Cruise consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Cruise market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Cruise manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cruise with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Cruise submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.