For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Crude Oil Flow Improvers (COFI) market for 2018-2023.
Crude oil flow improvers function as additive that provides suitable solution during crude oil extraction processes and maximize the production. Crude oil flow improvers could help hand for the oil companies.
Crude oil flow improvers (COFI) industry is concentrated relatively. Currently, there are several producing companies in the world crude oil flow improvers (COFI) industry. The main market players are LSPI, Flowchem, Baker Hughes, Innospec and Oil Flux Americas.
In consumption market, MEA, North America and Asia Pacific are the mainly consumption regions due to the bigger demand of downstream applications. In 2016, these regions occupied 78.89% of the global consumption volume in total.
Crude oil flow improvers (COFI) has seversl types, which include paraffin inhibitors, asphaltene inhibitors, scale inhibitors, drag reducing agent and hydrate inhibitors, etc. With development of oil and gas industry, the crude oil flow improvers (COFI) would develop rapidly. So, crude oil flow improvers (COFI) have a huge market potential in the future. Manufacturers engaged in the industry are trying to produce good performance crude oil flow improvers (COFI) through improving technology.
The major raw materials for crude oil flow improvers (COFI) are poly alpha olefin (PAO), ethylene glycol/ethanol/water, and other auxiliary chemicals. Fluctuations in the price of the upstream product will impact on the production cost of crude oil flow improvers (COFI). The production cost of crude oil flow improvers (COFI) is also an important factor which could impact the price of crude oil flow improvers (COFI).
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Crude Oil Flow Improvers (COFI) will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Crude Oil Flow Improvers (COFI) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Paraffin Inhibitors
- Asphaltene Inhibitors
- Scale Inhibitors
- Drag Reducing Agent
- Hydrate Inhibitors
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Nalco Champion
- Evonik Industries
- WRT BV
- LiquidPower Specialty Products
- Baker Hughes
- Oil Flux Americas
- The Zoranoc Oilfield Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Crude Oil Flow Improvers (COFI) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Crude Oil Flow Improvers (COFI) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Crude Oil Flow Improvers (COFI) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Crude Oil Flow Improvers (COFI) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Crude Oil Flow Improvers (COFI) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.