For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Cream and Cream Cheese & Processed Cheese market for 2018-2023.
Cream is a dairy product composed of the higher-butterfat layer skimmed from the top of milk before homogenization. In un-homogenized milk, the fat, which is less dense, will eventually rise to the top. In the industrial production of cream, this process is accelerated by using centrifuges called "separators". In many countries, cream is sold in several grades depending on the total butterfat content. Cream can be dried to a powder for shipment to distant markets. Cream has high levels of saturated fat.
Generally, cheese can be classified into natural cheese, process cheese and cheese power. Global cheese slow growth in recent years, according to the US Department of Agriculture, the consumption of cheese is about 58 million MT in 2015. Natural cheese dominated global cheese market. In Southeast Asia and Korea, the consumption of natural cheese and process cheese depend on consumption levels, living habit, etc.
With the growing interest of South Korean consumers in Western food, the demand for a wider variety of cheese has increased. In addition, to satisfy the growing demand, manufacturers have extended their assortments by introducing various cheese types and products, including imported varieties. In South Korea, domestic companies dominated natural cheese consumption market. Three major domestic companies are Seoul Dairy Cooperative, Sangha Co Ltd, and Dongwon Dairy Food Co Ltd.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Cream and Cream Cheese & Processed Cheese will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Cream and Cream Cheese & Processed Cheese market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Natural Cheese
- Process Cheese
Segmentation by application:
- Food Services
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Dairy Farmers
- Paysan Breton
- Cream of Creams
- Fonterra Foodservices
- PT Ultrajaya Milk Industry Tbk
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Cream and Cream Cheese & Processed Cheese consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Cream and Cream Cheese & Processed Cheese market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Cream and Cream Cheese & Processed Cheese manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cream and Cream Cheese & Processed Cheese with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Cream and Cream Cheese & Processed Cheese submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.