For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Couplings market for 2018-2023.
Coupling is a device used to connect two shafts together at their ends for the purpose of transmitting power. Couplings do not normally allow disconnection of shafts during operation, however there are torque limiting couplings which can slip or disconnect when some torque limit is exceeded.
The Coupling is Very fragmented, the production of top sixteen manufacturers only account about 10% of global production. The high-end products mainly come from Europe and North America.
In the world wide, the plants of major manufactures mainly distribute in North America and China. The transnational companies, like Siemens and SKF, are the leading manufactures in the World.
The import and export business of this industry is not very frequent. The main reason lies in that the coupling manufactures build factories in the main consumption countries.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Couplings will register a 0.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 25500 million by 2023, from US$ 24800 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Couplings market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Non-shifting Type
- Shifting Type
- Hydrodynamic Type
- Magnetic Type
Segmentation by application:
- Power Generation
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Voith Turbo
- Regal Beloit
- Altra Industrial Motion
- John Crane
- Taier Heavy
- Tsubakimoto Chain
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Couplings consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Couplings market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Couplings manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Couplings with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Couplings submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.