For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Coral Calcium market for 2018-2023.
Coral Calcium is a salt of calcium derived from fossilized or live coral reefs. The coral calcium market is dominated by Okinawa coral calcium and Brazilian coral calcium.
On a global scale, the high-tech Coral Calcium product is in the early stages of the global industrialization. The whole Coral Calcium market is driven by the new protein extraction technology, advanced R&D initiatives, and rising vegetarian population.
Japan is the first country discovering Coral Calcium, and now Europe and USA also play important role in the Coral Calcium market. These three regions occupy about 70% of Coral Calcium production.
Currently, the factors driving the growth of the aforementioned industry are Food, Beverage, Feed industry and others. As the demand increases rapidly for downstream industries, and the wider range of applications, the demand for Coral Calcium will correspondingly increase. The increased consumption of Coral Calcium is expected to continue during the remaining years of the forecast period of 2018-2023. Coral Calcium industry will usher in a rapid growth space.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Coral Calcium will register a 2.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 160 million by 2023, from US$ 140 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Coral Calcium market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Coral Calcium Capsules
- Coral Calcium Powder
- Other Forms
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Now Foods
- Coral LLC
- Marine Bio
- Natural Biology, Inc.
- Brazil Live Coral
- CFU Distribution
- Nature's Way
- Nature's Sunshine
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Coral Calcium consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Coral Calcium market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Coral Calcium manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Coral Calcium with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Coral Calcium submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.