For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Convenience Store Software market for 2018-2023.
Convenience Store Software include Convenience Store POS Software, Inventory management software, CRM system and etc.
End-Users of Convenience Store Software can be segmented into two types: SMEs and Large Enterprise. SMEs takes a bigger market size of about 60% of total global share in 2016, and SMEs segment is the also the fast growing group in the world at present.
Currently, the market concentration rate is very low. Regional characteristics of products are obvious. Leading international players include NCR, Oracle, Fujitsu, Verifone, PDI and some others. SSCS, PDI, NCR, Oracle, Paytronix, Verifone are major players in USA market, SHENZHEN KEMAI and Siss are well-known convenience store software brand in China market. There are many small local players spread in each separate countries, to meet the needs of local convenience stores.
USA and Europe are the two largest consumption countries of Convenience Store Software in the world in the past few years and it will keep increasing in the next few years. Followed by Japan and China, with a faster growth in the forecast period.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Convenience Store Software will register a 6.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2020 million by 2023, from US$ 1380 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Convenience Store Software market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Large Enterprise
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- POS Nation
- ADD Systems
- SHENZHEN KEMAI
- CStorePro Inc.
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Convenience Store Software market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Convenience Store Software market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Convenience Store Software players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Convenience Store Software with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Convenience Store Software submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.