For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Convection Rework and Site Cleaning Systems market for 2018-2023.
Repair, the process of an electronic printed circuit board (PCB) assembly, usually involving desoldering and re-soldering of BGA, SMD, SMT, LGA, etc. Correspondingly, it is obvious that convection rework and site cleaning systems are advanced, versatile machines offering the repeatability, accuracy and thermal control essential for the safe and effective rework of PCB.
The Convection Rework and Site Cleaning Systems industry concentration is not high; there are more than one hundreds manufacturers in the world, and high-end products mainly from U.S. and Western European.
This industry is affected by the economy and policy, so it's important to put an eye to economic indexes and leaders' prefer. With the global economic recovery, more and more people pay attention to rising environment standards, especially in underdevelopment regions that have a large population and fast economic growth, the need of convection rework and site cleaning systems will increase.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Convection Rework and Site Cleaning Systems will register a 0.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 63 million by 2023, from US$ 61 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Convection Rework and Site Cleaning Systems market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Convection Rework
- Site Cleaning Systems
Segmentation by application:
- PCB industry
- Application 2
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Jovy Systems
- VJ Electronix
- Advanced Techniques US
- Gallant Tech
- Seamark ZM
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Convection Rework and Site Cleaning Systems market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Convection Rework and Site Cleaning Systems market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Convection Rework and Site Cleaning Systems players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Convection Rework and Site Cleaning Systems with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Convection Rework and Site Cleaning Systems submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.