For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Contact Lenses market for 2018-2023.
Contact Lenses (CLs) are lightweight corrective, cosmetic or therapeutic devices that are usually placed directly onto the cornea of the eye. Contact lenses have many benefits for wearers, including appearance and practicality. Many people choose to wear contact lenses as opposed to eyeglasses as they do not steam up, they provide a wider field of vision, and they are more suitable for a number of sporting activities.
USA is the largest supplier of Contact Lenses, with a production market share nearly 56% and sales market share nearly 33%. That is to say, there are a large number of exports in USA, while USA also is the largest consumption region.
The second place is Europe; following USA with the production market share of 19% and the sales market share over 26%. China is another important market of Contact Lenses, enjoying 8% production market share and 11% sales market share.
Market competition is intense. Johnson &Johnson Vision Care, Novartis, CooperVision, Bausch + Lomb, etc. are the leader of the industry, and hold key technologies and customers, have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry. However, with further expanding market, there will be more manufactures in the future.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Contact Lenses will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Contact Lenses market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Rigid Contact Lenses
- Hybrid Contact Lenses
- Soft Contact Lenses
Segmentation by application:
- Corrective Lenses
- Therapeutic Lenses
- Cosmetic Lenses and Lifestyle-Oriented Lenses
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Johnson &Johnson Vision Care
- Bausch + Lomb
- St.Shine Optical
- NEO Vision
- Hoya Corp
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Contact Lenses consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Contact Lenses market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Contact Lenses manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Contact Lenses with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Contact Lenses submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.