For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Cone Crusher market for 2018-2023.
A cone crusher is similar in operation to a gyratory crusher, with less steepness in the crushing chamber and more of a parallel zone between crushing zones. A cone crusher breaks rock by squeezing the rock between an eccentrically gyrating spindle, which is covered by a wear-resistant mantle, and the enclosing concave hopper, covered by a manganese concave or a bowl liner. As rock enters the top of the cone crusher, it becomes wedged and squeezed between the mantle and the bowl liner or concave. Large pieces of ore are broken once, and then fall to a lower position (because they are now smaller) where they are broken again. This process continues until the pieces are small enough to fall through the narrow opening at the bottom of the crusher.
In the coming years there is an increasing demand for cone crusher in the regions of Asia-Pacific and South America that is expected to drive the market for more advanced cone crusher. Increasing of construction industry fields expenditures, more-intense competition, launches in introducing new products, increasing of spending on machinery manufacturing industry, retrofitting and renovation of old technology, increasing adoption of cone crusher will drive growth in global market.
Globally, the cone crusher industry market is low concentrated as the manufacturing technology of cone crusher is relatively matures than some high-tech equipment. And some enterprises, like Metso, Sandvik, Terex and Astec Industries, etc. are well-known for the wonderful performance of their cone crusher and related services. At the same time, Asia-Pacific, occupied 35.87% production market share in 2015, is remarkable in the global cone crusher industry.
The consumption volume of cone crusher is related to downstream industries and global economy. As there will always be some uncertain in the global economy in the following years, the growth rate of cone crusher industry may not keep that fast. But it is surely forecasted that the market of cone crusher is still promising.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Cone Crusher will register a 2.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1050 million by 2023, from US$ 910 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Cone Crusher market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Electric Motor Cone Crusher
- Diesel Engine Cone Crusher
Segmentation by application:
- Mining Industry
- Aggregate Industry
- Construction Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Astec Industries
- Shanghai Shibang Machinery
- Liming Heavy Industry
- Shuangjin Machinery
- Shunda Mining Machinery
- Chengdu Dahongli
- Northern Heavy Industries
- NMS Industries
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Cone Crusher consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Cone Crusher market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Cone Crusher manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cone Crusher with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Cone Crusher submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.