For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Concrete Fiber market for 2018-2023.
Concrete fiber is a special high performance fiber used in concrete / mortar; it can increase the structural integrity of concrete. Concrete fibers mainly include steel fibers and synthetic fibers.
Concrete fiber is one of main raw materials of fiber concrete. Fiber concrete is mainly used in road industry, construction, industrial, etc. Concrete fiber includes steel fiber, synthetic fiber (such as polypropylene fiber, nylon fiber and other), and other. Owning to higher addition and lower price, steel fiber remains the most used fiber of all (60.58% of total MT used in 2015), followed by synthetic fiber (31.86% in 2015).
Global demand of concrete fiber will increase to 355749 MT in 2015 from 314481 MT in 2011 with the CAGR value of 3.13%. It is estimated that supported by downstream industries, global demand of concrete fiber demand will keep increasing with an average growth rate of 3.78% in the coming five years. In addition, similar with that of global, the consumption of concrete fiber in China will increase from 95980 MT in 2011 to 112877 MT in 2016, accompanied with an average demand growth of 3.81% in the coming five years.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Concrete Fiber will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Concrete Fiber market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Steel Concrete Fibers
- Synthetic Concrete Fiber
Segmentation by application:
- Industrial Flooring
- Bridge & Road
- Residential & commercial Building
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Bekaert SA
- Euclid Chemical
- Sika Corporation
- Fibercon International
- Chircu Prod - Impex
- Elasto Plastic Concrete (EPC)
- Hunan Sunshine Steel Fiber
- Junwei Metal Fiber
- Anteng Gangxianwei
- Taian Tongban Fiber
- Luan Steel Fiber
- Wuhan Xintu
- Ganzhou Daye
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Concrete Fiber consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Concrete Fiber market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Concrete Fiber manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Concrete Fiber with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Concrete Fiber submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.