For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Composite Panel market for 2018-2023.
There are mainly four types of composite panels: metal composite panel, wood composite panel, Color coated steel composite panel and rock wool composite panel.
Composite panels are widely used in building industry, furniture industry and industrial equipment industry.
Aluminum, PE and PVC, wood and others are the main raw materials. Composite Panel contains metal composite panel, wood composite panel, Color coated steel composite panel and rock wool composite panel. Composite panel are often applied in building industry, furniture industry and industrial equipment industry.
China is the largest production region in the world, which occupied 46.72% share in 2015. The manufacture shares of USA, EU, Asia (Ex.China) and South America were 12.93%, 16.84%, 8.27% and 9.63%.
The consumption shares of China, USA, EU, Asia (Ex.China) and South America were 30.62%, 17.73%, 20.80%, 14.72% and 7.89%. China is the main export region and its export reached 751.3 Million Sqm in 2015.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Composite Panel will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Composite Panel market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Metal composite panel
- Wood composite panel
- Color coated steel composite panel
- Rock wool composite panel
Segmentation by application:
- Industrial Equipment
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Jyi Shyang Industrial
- Sistem Metal
- Kronospan M&P Kaindl
- Swiss Krono Group
- Sonae Industria
- Georgia-Pacific Wood Products
- Duratex SA
- Kastamonu Entegre
- JiXiang Group
- Seven Group
- Jiangxi Hongtai
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Composite Panel consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Composite Panel market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Composite Panel manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Composite Panel with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Composite Panel submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.