For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Commercial Vacuum Cleaners market for 2018-2023.
Commercial Vacuum Cleaners cover the following types,
Upright. These vacuums are one standing unit with the nozzle at the base of the unit, they usually have more capacity and power than canister/ backpack vacuums but are heavier to maneuver.
Canister (Shoulder Strap/ Handheld). These vacuums come with two parts, the nozzle and the body where the debris is collected which are connected by a hose. Shoulder strap/ Handheld vacuums are easier to carry around and are ideal if you will need to vacuum stairs.
Cylinder. Similar to canister vacuums, backpack vacuums also feature two parts and are worn like a backpack so are also ideal for vacuuming offices/ spaces with stairs.
As international economic situation is complicated, in the next few years there will be many uncertainties although. Due to the government' policy and the high production of vacuum cleaner in the international market, the current demand for vacuum cleaner product is relatively high in the mature market, such as Japan, EU, and US, but the demand in China is low due to the downstream demand.
Vacuum cleaner is mainly produced by Panasonic, Nilfisk and Haier. The most popular brands are Hoover,, TTI and Shark Royal, and these companies occupied about 7.4% market share in 2015.
Japan, USA, EU are major consumption regions in vacuum cleaner industry market.
Although sales of Vacuum cleaner brought a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants who just having money but without technical advantage and downstream support, do not to enter into the vacuum cleaner field hastily.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Commercial Vacuum Cleaners will register a 2.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 8810 million by 2023, from US$ 7540 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Commercial Vacuum Cleaners market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Upright Type
- Canister Type
- Cylinder Type
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Truvox International
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Commercial Vacuum Cleaners consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Commercial Vacuum Cleaners market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Commercial Vacuum Cleaners manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Commercial Vacuum Cleaners with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Commercial Vacuum Cleaners submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.