For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Combustion Analyzer market for 2018-2023.
Commercial and industrial gas analyzer that is a valuable tool designed for emissions monitoring and maintenance and tuning of combustion processes including boilers, burners, gas and diesel engines, turbines, furnaces, kilns, heaters, and laboratory analysis.
Stationary combustion flue gas analyzers measure the gases flowing out of large industrial boilers and furnaces to improve combustion efficiency.
Combustion analyzers have been designed to test combustion efficiency of boiler, heaters and furnaces. Combustion analyzer use ranges from residential through commercial to industrial.
The global average price of Combustion Analyzer is in the decreasing trend, from 2210 USD/Unit in 2013 to 2043 USD/Unit in 2017.
The classification of Combustion Analyzer includes Portable, Stationary, and the proportion of Portable in 2017 is about 58.18%.
Combustion Analyzer is widely used in Residential, Commercial, Industrial emissions. The most proportion of Combustion Analyzer is Industrial emissions and in 2017 with 45.83% market share. The trend of Industrial emissions is stable.
Europe is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 29.08% in 2017. Following Europe, Asia-Pacific is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 26.44%.
Market competition is not intense. AMETEK Process Instruments, Emerson Electric, Dragerwerk, ABB Measurement & Analytics, General Electric, TESTO, Bacharach are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Combustion Analyzer will register a 4.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1330 million by 2023, from US$ 1000 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Combustion Analyzer market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Portable Combustion Analyzer
- Stationary Combustion Analyzer
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- AMETEK Process Instruments
- Emerson Electric
- ABB Measurement & Analytics
- General Electric
- M&C TechGroup Gentics GmbH
- Fuji Electric
- Kane International
- KIMO Instruments
- Wuhan Cubic Optoelectronic
- CODEL International Ltd
- UEI TEST INSTRUMENTS
- Dwyer Instruments
- MRU Instruments
- Nova Analytical Systems
- Shanghai Encel Instruments Co.,LTD
- Eurotron Instruments
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Combustion Analyzer consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Combustion Analyzer market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Combustion Analyzer manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Combustion Analyzer with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Combustion Analyzer submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.