For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Cold Plasma market for 2018-2023.
Cold plasma or non-equilibrium plasma is a plasma which is not in thermodynamic equilibrium, because the electron temperature is much hotter than the temperature of heavy species (ions and neutrals). As only electrons are thermalized, their Maxwell-Boltzmann velocity distribution is very different than the ion velocity distribution. When one of the velocities of a species does not follow a Maxwell-Boltzmann distribution, the plasma is said to be non-Maxwellian.
A kind of common nonthermal plasma is the mercury-vapor gas within a fluorescent lamp, where the "electron gas" reaches a temperature of 20,000 kelvins while the rest of the gas, ions and neutral atoms, stays barely above room temperature, so the bulb can even be touched with hands while operating.
The surface treatment segment accounted for the largest share of the market for the polymer and plastic industry. This market segment is majorly driven by the advantages of cold plasma surface treatment, such as increased durability, better hydrophobic properties, higher packing density, better film quality, enhanced coating surface smoothness, and lower cost.
Wound healing is the fastest growing application segment in the market for medical industry during the forecast period. The benefits of cold plasma technology in wound healing applications faster healing and better results, sterilization efficiency, & cost-effectiveness as compared to conventional methods are driving the growth of this application segment.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Cold Plasma will register a 16.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 41100 million by 2023, from US$ 16700 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Cold Plasma market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Atmospheric Cold Plasma
- Low-Pressure Cold Plasma
Segmentation by application:
- Polymer & Plastic
- Electronics & Semiconductor
- Food & Agriculture
- Food & Agriculture
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Nordson Corporation
- Bovie Medical Corporation
- Plasmatreat GmbH
- P2I Limited
- ADTEC Plasma Technology Co., Ltd.
- Enercon Industries Corporation
- Neoplas Tools GmbH
- Tantec A/S
- Europlasma NV
- Henniker Plasma Treatment
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Cold Plasma consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Cold Plasma market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Cold Plasma manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cold Plasma with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Cold Plasma submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.