For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Cold Insulation Material market for 2018-2023.
Insulation materials are materials or mixtures of materials which lowers the energy losses by retarding the amount of heat loss or gain. The insulation material market is primarily segmented into two broad categories viz. hot and cold insulation material markets. Hot insulation materials are mainly used to insulate piping systems used to transport high temperature substances. Cold insulation material is usually used within temperatures ranging from -275°C to 15°C. Cold insulation material is used in a broad range of applications, including refrigeration, HVAC, oil & gas, and chemical. Among these, oil & gas and chemicals are the main consumers for cold insulation materials. Cold insulation materials also find their application in the construction, automobile, and electronic sectors.
The rapid growth of end-use industries, such as chemicals, refrigeration, HVAC, chemicals, and oil & gas in Asia-Pacific is leading to significant growth of the cold insulation market recently. Moreover availability of feedstock and low costs to set up manufacturing facilities is driving the growth of cold insulation market in the region. Skilled workforce and relatively lower wages aid low cost manufacturing and lower costs of electricity and water are the other reasons for the high growth rate in Asia-Pacific. Government regulations, such as Clean Air Act and Clean Power Plan are also boosting the growth of the cold insulation market. Opacity in political structures in certain countries, such as India, China, and Korea make it difficult for established companies to invest in these markets. China is the fastest-growing country in cold insulation market. Growth in industries, such as, oil & gas, refrigeration, and chemicals is making way for growth of the cold insulation market in China. The current growth rate in China is strong enough to sustain more efficient manufacturing and attractive cold insulation market. It may be expected that in the next five to ten years, chemical manufacturing in China will shift towards the manufacturing of specialty chemicals. Thus, cold insulation market is projected to record strong growth in the next decade as well.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Cold Insulation Material will register a 7.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 7380 million by 2023, from US$ 4700 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Cold Insulation Material market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Fiber Glass
- Polyurethane Foam
- Polystyrene Foam
- Phenolic Foam
- Other Materials
Segmentation by application:
- Oil & Gas
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Huntsman Corporation
- Armacell International Holding GmbH
- BASF SE
- The DOW Chemical Company
- Owens Corning
- Bradford Insulation Industries Ltd
- Dongsung Finetec Corporation
- Aspen Aerogel Inc.
- Bayer Materialscience
- Pittsburgh Corning Corporation
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Cold Insulation Material consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Cold Insulation Material market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Cold Insulation Material manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cold Insulation Material with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Cold Insulation Material submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.