For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global CMP Pad Regulator market for 2018-2023.
CMP Pad Regulator, also called CMP Pad Conditioners, is the chemical mechanical planarization regulator of a polishing pad, and is employed to condition a polishing pad to restore the pad planarity and surface roughness.
The growth of the global CMP Pad Regulator market is mainly driven by the increasing demand for Wafer. The global 2012-2017 silicon wafer average price was in the declined trend, from about 801$/KSI in 2012 to 757 $/KSI in 2017, with the future capacity growth and raw material changes, prices will be in declined trend. In 2017, global silicon wafer production will reach 10093 MSI from 8683 MSI in 2012.
The global CMP Pad Regulator sales volume is valued at 1010 K Units in 2017 and is expected to reach 1682 K Units by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.50% between 2018 and 2025.
At present, market is very concentrated. Major manufacturers in the market are 3M, Kinik Company, Saesol, Entegris, etc. Major manufacturers are mainly concentrated in Asia, such as Taiwan, Japan, Korea, etc.
Taiwan is the largest market for CMP Pad Regulator, which accounting for 25.21% global volume share in 2017, followed by South Korea, China, Japan, with 15.78%, 15.71%, and 14.33% volume share in 2017 respectively. China is expected to witness revenue growth at a VAGR of 7.33% from 2018 to 2025.
In order to feed the changing technical requirements, CMP Pad Regulator manufacturers need to pay attention to the technical innovation. In future, high performance and high durability will be the technology trends of CMP Pad Regulator.
The market is not only influenced by the price, but also influenced by the product performance. The leading companies own the advantages on better performance, more abundant product's types, better technical and impeccable after-sales service. Consequently, they take the majority of the market share of high-end market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that CMP Pad Regulator will register a 5.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 300 million by 2023, from US$ 220 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of CMP Pad Regulator market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Conventional Pad Conditioners
- CVD Diamond Pad Conditioners
Segmentation by application:
- 300 mm
- 200 mm
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Kinik Company
- Morgan Technical Ceramics
- Nippon Steel & Sumikin Materials
- Shinhan Diamond
- CP TOOLS
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global CMP Pad Regulator consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of CMP Pad Regulator market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global CMP Pad Regulator manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the CMP Pad Regulator with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of CMP Pad Regulator submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.