For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Cloud Services Brokerage market for 2018-2023.
Cloud services brokerage (CSB) is an IT role and business model in which a company or other entity adds value to one or more (public or private) cloud services on behalf of one or more consumers of that service via three primary roles including aggregation, integration and customization brokerage. A CSB enabler provides technology to implement CSB, and a CSB provider offers combined technology, people and methodologies to implement and manage CSB-related projects.
The implementation of workload management among businesses is expected to have the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The migration of workloads seems challenging for organizations, and the brokers help in eliminating the challenge. CSBs determine the best cloud service for a workload after taking into consideration certain parameters, such as regulatory compliance, location, technical compatibility, performance requirements, and cost.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Cloud Services Brokerage will register a 17.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 14900 million by 2023, from US$ 5740 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Cloud Services Brokerage market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Internal Brokerage Enablement
- External Brokerage Enablement
Segmentation by application:
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Arrow Electronics
- DXC Technology
- Nephos Technologies
- Tech Mahindra
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Cloud Services Brokerage market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Cloud Services Brokerage market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Cloud Services Brokerage players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cloud Services Brokerage with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Cloud Services Brokerage submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.