For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Cloud Orchestration market for 2018-2023.
Cloud orchestration is the use of programming technology to manage the interconnections and interactions among workloads on public and private cloud infrastructure. It connects automated tasks into a cohesive workflow to accomplish a goal, with permissions oversight and policy enforcement.
The key forces driving the cloud orchestration market include growing demand for optimum resources utilization, increasing need for self-service provisioning, and flexibility, agility, and cost-efficiency. Cloud orchestration services also provide scalability and flexibility to scale up or scale down the resources consumed. With the increase in the adoption rate of cloud orchestration among Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), the cloud orchestration market is expected to gain major traction during the forecast period.
The reporting and analytics service has gained importance over the years owing to the need for improved decision-making, optimizing internal business process, increasing operational efficiency, and gaining competitive advantage. This service provides additional benefits such reduced time-consuming manual tasks, improved accuracy, management of heavy workloads, and increased business opportunity.
Among applications, the compliance auditing segment is expected to grow at the highest rate in the cloud orchestration market during the forecast period. Compliance auditing allows enterprises to focus on their core businesses, service quality, and better end user experience while delivering optimized and quality IT services. Enterprises are impacted by compliance auditing and therefore systematic planning of regulation hurdles can be addressed with compliance automation.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Cloud Orchestration will register a 23.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 17700 million by 2023, from US$ 5010 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Cloud Orchestration market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Reporting and Analytics
- Training, Consulting, and Integration
- Support and Maintenance
Segmentation by application:
- Compliance Auditing
- Management and Monitoring
- Metering and Billing
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- IBM Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- Oracle Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Amazon Web Services
- Vmware, Inc.
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- Red Hat, Inc.
- Servicenow, Inc.
- BMC Software
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Cloud Orchestration market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Cloud Orchestration market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Cloud Orchestration players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cloud Orchestration with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Cloud Orchestration submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.