For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Cloud Infrastructure Services market for 2018-2023.
Cloud Infrastructure refers to online services that provide high-level APIs used to dereference various low-level details of underlying network infrastructure like physical computing resources, location, data partitioning, scaling, security, backup etc. A hypervisor, such as Xen, Oracle VirtualBox, Oracle VM, KVM, VMware ESX/ESXi, or Hyper-V, LXD, runs the virtual machines as guests. Pools of hypervisors within the cloud operational system can support large numbers of virtual machines and the ability to scale services up and down according to customers' varying requirements.
Cloud infrastructure services are the services being offered by IT vendors specifically for cloud deployment. These services are IaaS, PaaS, CDN/ADN, Managed Hosting, and Colocation Services. The major vendors in this market are IBM, Cisco, Salesforce, Equinix, AT&T and others which offer cloud base services to envelop the whole private, public and community cloud spectrum. The infrastructure services can reduce the costs involved in buying, installing, upgrading, and maintaining the tools and services. The movement to the cloud based infrastructure services provides an elastic, scale, easy entry and lower per person access costs.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Cloud Infrastructure Services will register a 10.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 132500 million by 2023, from US$ 71200 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Cloud Infrastructure Services market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
Segmentation by application:
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Content Delivery Network (CDN)/ Application Delivery Network (ADN)
- Managed Hosting
- Colocation Services
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Equinix, Inc.
- Google Inc.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- AT&T, Inc.
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Rackspace Hosting, Inc.
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Cloud Infrastructure Services market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Cloud Infrastructure Services market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Cloud Infrastructure Services players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cloud Infrastructure Services with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Cloud Infrastructure Services submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.