For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Cloud Infrastructure market for 2018-2023.
Cloud Infrastructure refers to online services that provide high-level APIs used to dereference various low-level details of underlying network infrastructure like physical computing resources, location, data partitioning, scaling, security, backup etc. A hypervisor, such as Xen, Oracle VirtualBox, Oracle VM, KVM, VMware ESX/ESXi, or Hyper-V, LXD, runs the virtual machines as guests. Pools of hypervisors within the cloud operational system can support large numbers of virtual machines and the ability to scale services up and down according to customers' varying requirements.
Several healthcare organizations are progressively automating their IT infrastructure to unify the complex IT infrastructures by combining storage, applications, network, and data. Having their IT infrastructure automated, it simplifies healthcare organizations' patient care and facility management data, which help to optimize the flow of information between the facilities' equipment, medical systems, and applications. The automation of healthcare organizations' IT infrastructure can help in simplify command and control through their own protocol and reduce the facilities' overall cost of operation.
Currently, most organizations are investing heavily in developing software and applications that are deployed on-premises. By embracing the cloud services, the storage infrastructure and equipment costs within the organizations are getting optimized due to the faster deployment capabilities, along with business activities and productivity at employees' end. This fact is increasing the adoption trends of infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) in various industries, thereby driving the growth of the market for cloud services.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Cloud Infrastructure will register a 12.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 312800 million by 2023, from US$ 151000 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Cloud Infrastructure market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Consumer Goods and Retail
- Education and Research
- Media & Entertainment
- Business & Consulting Services
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE)
- Dell, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- EMC Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Alphabet Inc. (Google)
- Netapp, Inc.
- Intel Corporation (U.S.)
- Lenovo Group Limited
- AT&T, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Quanta Computer Inc.
- Foxconn Technology Group (Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd.)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Cloud Infrastructure consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Cloud Infrastructure market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Cloud Infrastructure manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cloud Infrastructure with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Cloud Infrastructure submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.