For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Cloud High Performance Computing (HPC) market for 2018-2023.
High-Performance Computing (HPC) in the cloud has reached the mainstream and is currently a hot topic in the research community and the industry.
The major factors driving the growth of cloud HPC market are - complex applications management, emergence of big data market, and adoption of pay-as-you-go model. High performance computing involves the computation of complex applications such as ultra-high definition workflows, electronic design automatic simulations, financial quantitative analysis, seismic analysis, and genome analysis that are related to weather forecasting, climate change, and space exploration. Cloud HPC assists in the computation of these complex applications by offering an advanced computing environment. Furthermore, with the benefits of pay-as-you-go model adoption, both SMBs and large enterprises are willing to spend more on cloud HPC.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Cloud High Performance Computing (HPC) will register a 19.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 13200 million by 2023, from US$ 4460 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Cloud High Performance Computing (HPC) market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- HPC IaaS
- HPC PaaS
- Clustering Software and Analytics Tool
- Professional Service
- Managed Service
Segmentation by application:
- Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs)
- Large Enterprises
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Google, Inc.
- Dell, Inc.
- Amazon Web Services
- Penguin Computing
- Sabalcore Computing
- Adaptive Computing
- Univa Corporation
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Cloud High Performance Computing (HPC) market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Cloud High Performance Computing (HPC) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Cloud High Performance Computing (HPC) players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cloud High Performance Computing (HPC) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Cloud High Performance Computing (HPC) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.