For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Cloud Field Service Management market for 2018-2023.
Technological improvements are providing opportunities to enhance productivity and improve customer experiences by managing inventories and other field related operations. Field service management (FSM) solutions make efficient use of a company's historical data and offer the necessary trends and patterns to improve customer services. FSM services extend superior customer services into the field and provide operational efficiency even in complex organizations. Cloud-based field service management solutions provide timely updates and have reporting features that allow field service officials to work efficiently. Increased adoption of cloud and SaaS in FSM is contributing significantly to the growth of the cloud field service management market. In addition, demand for highly automated solutions are creating opportunities for the growth of cloud field service management. Various business organizations are determining the value that FSM software can bring to the organization for its employees, shareholders, and customers. Cloud based FSM ensures all the information is processed seamlessly and increases the efficiency of businesses by improving collaborations.
Strict regulations concerning the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) and others are limiting the market growth. Moreover, integration of the existing systems with cloud field service management solutions is a major challenge. Lack of awareness about cloud field service management solutions is also anticipated to restrain the market growth during the forecast period.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Cloud Field Service Management will register a 17.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2370 million by 2023, from US$ 910 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Cloud Field Service Management market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
Segmentation by application:
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Industrial and Financial Systems AB
- Servicenow, Inc.
- Salesforce.Com, Inc.
- SAP SE
- Oracle Corporation
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Servicepower Technologies PLC
- Clicksoftware Technologies Ltd.
- Servicemax, Inc.
- Acumatica, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Astea International Inc.
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Cloud Field Service Management market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Cloud Field Service Management market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Cloud Field Service Management players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cloud Field Service Management with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Cloud Field Service Management submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.