For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Cloud Billing market for 2018-2023.
Cloud Billing Application for financial services suitable to Finance Companies, Internet and Cable TV Operators etc., this software integrated with POS (Point of Sale) hand held machine and SMS Gateway, Mobile App.
Growing demand for billing operations, centralized and convergent billing solutions and the increasing need to lower capital and operating expenditure is increasing the demand for cloud billing in the market. The report aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of the cloud billing market across different segments such as billing type, providers, applications, organization size, industry vertical, and regions. The base year considered for the study is 2017 and the forecast period is from 2017 to 2023. Subscription based billing, pay-per-use billing model, and real-time billing are some of the upcoming trends in the market. These changes in the billing market would also help the organizations to focus on customer relationship, transparent rating and charging system, and enhanced monitoring of billing processes.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Cloud Billing will register a 23.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 23100 million by 2023, from US$ 6370 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Cloud Billing market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Subscription Billing
- Metered Billing
Segmentation by application:
- Account Management
- Revenue Management
- Customer Management
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS)
- Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- NEC Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Amdocs Inc.
- Aria Systems, Inc.
- CGI Group Inc.
- SAP SE
- Zuora, Inc.
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Cloud Billing market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Cloud Billing market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Cloud Billing players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cloud Billing with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Cloud Billing submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.