For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Cloud Analytics market for 2018-2023.
Cloud analytics is progressively becoming very significant for numerous business organizations working in a large gamut of industries. As compared to on-premises Business Intelligence (BI) solutions, cloud-based analytics is growing at a higher pace. The emergence of big data and easy installation features of cloud analytics services are some of the important drivers of the growth of the cloud-based analytics market. To enhance customer experience by analyzing the huge amount of data flowing through various platforms such as social media, television, and connected devices, business organizations are looking for solutions that will provide them real-time analysis of this unstructured data. Cloud-based analytics provides high-end analysis of the data stored on cloud via various deployment models,The cloud analytics market is basically segmented on the basis of solutions, deployment models, organization size, verticals, and regions.
The adoption rate of cloud analytics across all industries is constantly driving the demand for the cloud analytics market. Furthermore, due to the emergence of big data the cloud analytics market has been experiencing high revenue generation in the North American, European, and Asia-Pacific regions. However, the growing security concerns about the data stored in cloud are acting as a hindrance for the growth of this market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Cloud Analytics will register a 7.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 88300 million by 2023, from US$ 57400 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Cloud Analytics market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Community Cloud
Segmentation by application:
- Small and Medium-Sized Business
- Large Enterprises
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- SAP SE
- Oracle Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Teradata Corporation
- Google Incorporation
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Tableau Software
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Cloud Analytics market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Cloud Analytics market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Cloud Analytics players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cloud Analytics with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Cloud Analytics submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.