For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Closed Molding Composites market for 2018-2023.
Closed Molding is a technology which allows the manufacturing of better polymer composite parts in less time, with less waste, and largely reduced emissions a possibility. A wide range of industries use closed mold technologies to make precision parts. Industries include aerospace, transportation, and recreation. When identical parts need to be manufactured out of composites multiple times, closed molding is a viable option.
For years now, the closed molding method has been leading its way in the manufacturing of composite materials. The closed molding methods are replacing the open molding methods which inherit environmental and quality issues. The Vacuum Infusion Process (VIP) has been a great solution for the shift from open molding process to cold molding process owing to improved materials and online applications to share streamline and information of manufacturing processes. For instance, the manufacturing process of closed molding composites, such as resin transfer molding (RTM) and vacuum infusion process have led to the development of reliable and eco-friendly molding process. These processes help to reduce the volatile organic compound emissions (styrene vapors). The closed molding composites have different applications in end users, such as marine, aerospace, construction, transportation, and others. The advancements in closed molding composites provide greater fatigue tolerance that helps in producing strong and lightweight components in the aeronautics sector.
Sustainability is the trend for the global closed molding composites market. The growing demand of lightweight components in the transportation sector, shift toward renewable energy, recycling of materials are some factors driving the use of composites in different applications.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Closed Molding Composites will register a 7.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 73100 million by 2023, from US$ 47500 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Closed Molding Composites market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Aerospace & Defense
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- A. Schulman, Inc.
- Royal Tencate N.V.
- Polynt S.P.A
- Exel Composites
- Core Molding Technologies, Inc.
- Strongwell Corporation
- Menzolit GmbH
- Continental Structural Plastics, Inc.
- GKN Aerospace
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Closed Molding Composites consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Closed Molding Composites market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Closed Molding Composites manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Closed Molding Composites with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Closed Molding Composites submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.