For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Clinical Chemistry Analyzer market for 2018-2023.
Clinical Chemistry Analyzer is a new concept designed clinical chemistry analyzing system for biochemical research and clinical diagnostics
This report segment the clinical chemistry analyzer market on the basis of products, test, end users and regions. The product segments included in this report are analyzers, reagents and other products. The clinical chemistry analyzer product segment is further divided on the basis of type into four segments, Small (400-800 Test/H), Medium (800-1,200 Tests/H), Large (1,200-2,000 Tests/H), Very large (2,000 Tests/H). The reagents product segment is further categorized into calibrators, controls, standards and other reagents. The tests segments included in this report are basic metabolic panel, electrolyte panel, liver panel, lipid profile, renal profile/kidney function panel, thyroid function panel, specialty chemical tests. The end-user segments included in this report are academic research institutes, diagnostic laboratories, hospitals, and other end users.
The application segments included in this report are tests such as, basic metabolic panel, electrolyte panel, liver panel, lipid profile, renal profile/kidney function panel, thyroid function panel, specialty chemical tests. The basic metabolic panel tests segment had the largest share of the clinical chemistry analyzers market in 2014, whereas the lipid profile test segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2014 and 2019.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Clinical Chemistry Analyzer will register a 5.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 12600 million by 2023, from US$ 9140 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Clinical Chemistry Analyzer market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Small (400-800 Test/H)
- Medium (800-1200 Tests/H)
- Large (1200-2000 Tests/H)
- Very Large (2000 Tests/H)
Segmentation by application:
- Academic Research Institutes
- Diagnostics Laboratories
- Other End Users
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland)
- Beckman Coulter (U.S.)
- Abbott Diagnostics (U.S.)
- Siemens AG (Germany),
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics (U.S.)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific(U.S.)
- Randox Laboratories Ltd. (U.K.)
- Mindray (China)
- Horiba (Japan)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Clinical Chemistry Analyzer consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Clinical Chemistry Analyzer market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Clinical Chemistry Analyzer manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Clinical Chemistry Analyzer with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Clinical Chemistry Analyzer submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.