For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Cling Film market for 2018-2023.
Cling film is a thin plastic film typically used as a wrap for sealing food to keep them fresh over a longer period of time. Cling film, typically sold on rolls in boxes with a cutting edge, clings to smooth surfaces and can thus remain tight over the opening of a container without adhesive or other devices.
Cling Film are typically consisting of a thin plastic film used as a wrap for sealing food to keep them fresh over a longer period of time. The most common cling film are PE and PVC.
According to plastic type, it can be classified as PE cling film, PVC cling film, PVDC Cling Film and so on.
PVC cling film are the most commonly one in the cling film market. In 2017, 63.6% cling film are PVC cling film. However, PE cling film type also has attracted market due to its distinctive characteristics.
Global production of cling film increased from 228 in 2013 to 239 in 2017. Production of cling film mainly distributes in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. The total three regions contribute 92% output globally.
The raw material used to make cling film are PE, PVC, PVDC and PMP. The price will vary according to the proportion of fiber and matrix.
We tend to believe this industry is a promising industry. However, impacted by the increasing demand and technology restriction, it is estimated that the cling film industry will face more uncertainties. Market participants estimate that global market of cling film will be worthy of 267 K MT in 2023, with the CAGR of 2.3% during the period of 2017 to 2023.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Cling Film will register a 2.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1000 million by 2023, from US$ 890 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Cling Film market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- AEP Industries
- Polyvinyl Films
- Wrap Film Systems
- Linpac Packaging
- Wentus Kunststoff
- Publi Embal
- Bursa Pazar
- Sedat Tahir
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Cling Film consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Cling Film market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Cling Film manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cling Film with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Cling Film submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.