For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Climate Chamber market for 2018-2023.
Climate Chambers are environmental testing devices used for various types of testing such as prototype evaluation, research & development testing, production testing, accelerated stress testing, reliability testing, failure analysis, and any other application where environmental simulation is needed.
An environmental test chamber artificially replicates the conditions under which machinery, materials, devices or components might be exposed. It is also used to accelerate the effects of exposure to the environment, sometimes at conditions not actually expected.
Worldwide, the total production volume of climate chambers reached 20074 units and the volume is forecasted to reach about 25262 units by the end of 2021. Over the past five years, the global market of climate chamber experienced a growth rate of about 4.04% in units.
USA and Europe is also the largest market of climate chamber, both in production and consumption. In 2014, the production share of climate chamber was about 32.06% for Europe, while the production share for USA was about 29.73%. Market in China and other countries such as India, Korea and Brazil are showing faster growth rate than the global average growth rate, though the market in these regions is still limited.
As to manufacturers of climate chamber, ESPEC, Weiss, Angelantoni and Binder are still having wonderful performance benefited by their high-tech and product quality.
The market competition of climate chamber is fierce as the manufacturing technology of climate chamber is mature and there are growing number enterprises entering into this industry. The gross margin of climate chamber has experienced a reducing and the trend is forecasted to continue.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Climate Chamber will register a 2.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 740 million by 2023, from US$ 640 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Climate Chamber market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Small Benchtop Chambers
- Walk-in Chambers
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Weiss Technik
- Russells Technical Products
- Hastest Solutions
- Wuxi Partner
- shanghai Jiayu
- Guangzhou Mingsheng
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Climate Chamber consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Climate Chamber market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Climate Chamber manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Climate Chamber with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Climate Chamber submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.