For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Clickstream Analytics market for 2018-2023.
Clickstream analysis is useful for web activity analysis, software testing, market research, and for analyzing employee productivity.
The clickstream analytics market is also segmented by vertical into retail and eCommerce; media and entertainment; telecommunications and IT; travel and hospitality; Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance; transportation and logistics; government; energy and utilities; and others (manufacturing, healthcare and life sciences, and education), out of which the adoption rate of clickstream analytics is expected to be the highest in the retail and eCommerce vertical, as the volume and variety of clickstream data is increasing day-by-day with the growing demand of online shopping and increased purchasing power of the customer.
The clickstream analytics market is segmented by business application into click path optimization, website/application optimization, customer analysis, basket analysis and personalization, traffic analysis, and others (competition analysis and next best product analysis). The rise and development of eCommerce has propelled rapid growth in clickstream data volumes. Customers have wider access to internet, and with increase in the purchasing power of customers, the demand for basket analysis and personalization is rapidly gaining traction.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Clickstream Analytics will register a 15.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1750 million by 2023, from US$ 730 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Clickstream Analytics market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Click path optimization
- Website/application optimization
- Customer analysis
- Basket analysis and personalization
- Traffic analysis
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Adobe Systems (US)
- AT Internet (US)
- Google (US)
- IBM Corporation (US)
- Microsoft Corporation (US)
- Oracle Corporation (US)
- SAP SE (Germany)
- Connexity (US)
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (US)
- Jumpshot (US)
- Splunk (US)
- Talend (US)
- Verto Analytics (Finland)
- Webtrends Corporation (US)
- Vlocity, Inc (US)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Clickstream Analytics market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Clickstream Analytics market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Clickstream Analytics players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Clickstream Analytics with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Clickstream Analytics submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.