For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Cleanroom Air Filters market for 2018-2023.
Cleanroom Air Filters are designed for use in controlled critical environments such as hospitals and in microelectronic, pharmaceutical and biotech facilities. A cleanroom uses air filters that are much more efficient than those used in offices. Cleanroom filters would be normally be better than 99.97% efficient in removing particles greater than about 0.3 µm from the room`s air supply.
At present, the manufactures of Cleanroom Air Filters are concentrated in North America, Europe, Japan and China. Europe is the largest production area in the world, which occupied about 30.52% production share in 2016. The global leading players in this market are Camfil, CLARCOR, American Air Filters Company, MANN+HUMMEL, etc.
For forecast, the global Cleanroom Air Filters revenue would keep increasing with annual growth rate with 4~6%. We tend to believe that this industry still has a good future, considering the current demand of Cleanroom Air Filters.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Cleanroom Air Filters will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Cleanroom Air Filters market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- HEPA Filter
- ULPA Filter
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- American Air Filters Company
- Nippon Muki
- KOWA air filter
- Dafco Filtration
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Cleanroom Air Filters consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Cleanroom Air Filters market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Cleanroom Air Filters manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cleanroom Air Filters with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Cleanroom Air Filters submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.