For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Citrate Plasticizer market for 2018-2023.
Citrate plasticizer is produced using citric acid and alcohols as raw materials. Tributyl citrate (TBC) and acetyl tributyl citrate (ATBC) are the most commom citrate plasticizer. They have been approved by FDA as nontoxic plasticizer.
Citrate plasticizer is very popular in many conutries because of its safety and biodegradability
TBC, ATBC, TEC are the commonly used citrate plasticizers. Among them, ATBC is the most usually used type which took for 46.32% of the global production in 2015.
USA, Europe and China are the major consumption areas. During 2011 and 2015, USA citrate plasticizer revenue increased from 55.85 million USD to 59.51 million USD, while Europe increased from 60.98 million USD to 66.27 million USD. China is also a large consumption area accounting for 18.58% revenue market.
Under the government supervision and environmental requirements, citrate plasticizer market showed a good prospect.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Citrate Plasticizer will register a 1.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 240 million by 2023, from US$ 220 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Citrate Plasticizer market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Food Packing
- Toy Manufacturing
- Medical Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Asahi Kasei
- Indo Nippon
- KLJ Group
- Mamta Polycoats
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Citrate Plasticizer consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Citrate Plasticizer market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Citrate Plasticizer manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Citrate Plasticizer with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Citrate Plasticizer submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.