For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Circulating Tumor Cells market for 2018-2023.
Circulating tumor cells are cancer cells that have detached from the tumor and are found at extremely low levels in the bloodstream. The value of capturing and counting CTCs is evolving as more research data is gathered about the utility of these markers in monitoring disease progression and potentially guiding personalized cancer therapy.
The classification of Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs) products includes CTC enrichment, CTC detection and CTC analysis, and the revenue proportion of CTC enrichment in 2016 is about 43.74%.
North America is the largest supplier of CTCs Products, with a revenue market share nearly 53.18% in 2016. Europe is the second largest supplier of CTCs products, enjoying revenue market share nearly 28.01% in 2016.
Growth of the global CTCs market is mainly driven by increasing prevalence of cancer globally. Increasing prevalence of various cancers such as breast cancer, prostate cancer and lung cancer is expected to drive growth of the CTCs test market over the forecast period.
FDA approvals for various non-invasive diagnostic tests to detect cancer are set to define the regulatory landscape for CTCs tests. Companies in the CTCs market space are expected to invest more on test kits and cost containment procedures to provide innovative diagnostic solutions to the oncologists and physicians for detecting metastasis.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Circulating Tumor Cells will register a 14.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2740 million by 2023, from US$ 1220 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Circulating Tumor Cells market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- CTC Enrichment
- CTC Detection
Segmentation by application:
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Menarini-Silicon Biosystems
- Clearbridge Biomedics
- Greiner Bio-one GmbH
- Advanced Cell Diagnostics
- Aviva Biosciences
- Fluxion Biosciences
- Sysmex Corporation
- Epic Sciences
- Vortex BioSciences
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Circulating Tumor Cells market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Circulating Tumor Cells market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Circulating Tumor Cells players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Circulating Tumor Cells with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Circulating Tumor Cells submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.