For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Circular Push Pull Connectors market for 2018-2023.
The Push-pull connector was invented by Swiss connector manufacturer LEMO and is a type of cable interconnect that provides a strong locking mechanism that is only released by squeezing the connector body, preventing accidental disconnects. The connector is cylindrical, enabling a wide range of body styles and configurations such as low or high voltage multipin, coaxial, triaxial, fluid and gas. Fischer Connectors and Lemo are well-known Swiss manufacturing company that are leaders in developing and manufacturing broad range of circular push-pull connectors. LEMO, Molex, TE Connectivity, Amphenol, ITT Cannon, Fischer Connectors, Hirose, ODU, Esterline Connection, Binder are top global players in Circular push pull connector market.
Circular push pull connectors offer light weight and assure high reliability and durability as well as easy push-pull operation. You may apply our connectors to all kinds of small-sized electronic equipment requiring high reliability. These simple but refined connectors are most suitable for portable electronic equipment which requires good appearance. Besides, key system permits only one way of coupling so that you can find right position to connect even when blind mating.
One of the salient features of Circular Push Pull Connectors market is the cooperation with downstream players, which brings more income than the retail sales, for large companies especially.
Geographically, the consumption market is leading by Asia-Pacific,North America and Europe, sales in Asia Pacific regions like China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan will see significant growth in future period. In terms of production, North America holds the largest market share, with about 35.13% production share in 2017, followed by Europe, with about 33.62% market share, China will keep playing important role in Global market.
Market concentration of Circular Push Pull Connectors industry is low, top 5 comprised of 45% global share in term of sales revenue in 2017. There are many small players around the world. LEMO and Amphenol are the biggest two players in Circular Push Pull Connectors market, with about 12.27% and 12.05% market share separately in 2017. Other leading market players in Circular Push Pull Connectors market include TE Connectivity, ITT Cannon, Molex etc. the market competition may become more intense with more innovation products, acquisitions and improvement of raw material cost control and etc.
Each of the Circular Push Pull Connectors manufacturers has its own mature sales networks. Through retailer and resells, their authorized distributors or their partners, those Circular Push Pull Connectors manufacturers keep keen on expanding their Circular Push Pull Connectors sales. To achieve better sales businesses, Circular Push Pull Connectors manufacturers usually invest on their marketing channel infrastructure every year.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Circular Push Pull Connectors will register a 6.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2320 million by 2023, from US$ 1600 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Circular Push Pull Connectors market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Metal Shell Push Pull Connectors
- Plastic Shell Push Pull Connectors
Segmentation by application:
- Computers and Peripherals
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- TE Connectivity
- ITT Cannon
- Fischer Connectors
- Nextronics Engineering
- Esterline Connection
- Cyler Technology
- South Sea Terminal
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Circular Push Pull Connectors consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Circular Push Pull Connectors market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Circular Push Pull Connectors manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Circular Push Pull Connectors with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Circular Push Pull Connectors submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.