For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Circuit Protection market for 2018-2023.
Circuit protection is the intentional installation of a "weak link" in an electrical circuit. This is a fuse or circuit breaker, referred to here as a circuit protection device or CPD.
This market research study identifies ABB, Eaton, Siemens, Mitsubishi Electric, and Alstom as the leading players in the global circuit protection market. A comprehensive analysis of this market is also presented by the product (circuit breakers and fuses), end-user (electric utility, industrial machinery, electrical and electronics equipment, automotive, and others), and geography (the Americas, APAC, and EMEA).
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Circuit Protection will register a 5.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 50600 million by 2023, from US$ 35800 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Circuit Protection market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Overcurrent Protection
- ESD Protection
- Overvoltage Protection
Segmentation by application:
- Automotive and Transportation
- Electronics and Electrical Equipment
- Others (Healthcare, Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Cement, and Paper and Pulp)
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- ABB Ltd. (Switzerland)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- Eaton Corp. Plc (Ireland)
- Schneider Electric SE (France)
- General Electric Company (U.S.)
- Mitsubishi Electric
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Circuit Protection consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Circuit Protection market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Circuit Protection manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Circuit Protection with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Circuit Protection submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.