For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Chlorotrifluoroethylene (CTFE) market for 2018-2023.
Chlorotrifluoroethylene is a colorless gas at room temperature and pressure. It is fairly toxic with an LC50 (rat) at 4-hour exposure and a concentration of 4000 ppm. It has a critical temperature and pressure of 105.8 ? and 4.03 MPa. Oxygen and liquid CTFE react and form peroxides at fairly low temperatures. A number of oxygenated products, such as chlorodifluoroacetylfluoride, are generated by oxidation of CTFE. The same reaction can occur photochemically in the vapor phase. Chlorotrifluoroethylene oxide is a by-product of this reaction. The peroxides act as initiators for the polymerization of CTFE, which can occur violently.
In 2016, the global actual consumption amount of Chlorotrifluoroethylene was around 8913 MT.
Chlorotrifluoroethylene can be used in various fields, like Resin and Refrigerant, etc. Resin is the largest application of Chlorotrifluoroethylene, with market share of 70.48% in 2016. Chlorotrifluoroethylene can be classified as Purity 99.9% and Purity 99.5%. Purity 99.9% is the major kind of Chlorotrifluoroethylene due to its stable quality and reasonable price. The market of Purity 99.9% is still in its emerging stage, with a global market share of 75.20% in 2016.
The largest producers of Chlorotrifluoroethylene in the worldwide are Honeywell, Daikin, Jiangsu Bluestar and Hongjia Fluorine Technology, which takes a combined share of 93.84% in 2016.The largest producing area of Chlorotrifluoroethylene is USA, accounting about 46.56% of Global production..
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Chlorotrifluoroethylene (CTFE) will register a 2.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 200 million by 2023, from US$ 180 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Chlorotrifluoroethylene (CTFE) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Purity 99.9%
- Purity 99.5%
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Jiangsu Bluestar
- Hongjia Fluorine Technology
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Chlorotrifluoroethylene (CTFE) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Chlorotrifluoroethylene (CTFE) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Chlorotrifluoroethylene (CTFE) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Chlorotrifluoroethylene (CTFE) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Chlorotrifluoroethylene (CTFE) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.