For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Chloromethanes market for 2018-2023.
Chloromethanes is a general term to cover methyl chloride, methylene chloride, chloroform, and carbon tetrachloride, which are all major goods of commercial significance.
Chlorinated methanes are used chiefly as precursorsmethyl chloride for silicones and other materials, methylene chloride for its solvent properties, chloroform for hydrochlorofluorocarbon-22 and carbon tertrachloride for chlorofluorocarbon-11 and -12. As CFCs are being phased out, use of carbon tetrachloride for newer HFCs such as HFC-245fa, HFC-365mfc, and possibly HFO-1234yf/ze is growing.
In consumption market, the growth rate of global consumption was unstable recent years. The whole Asia is the mainly consumption regions due to the advanced production technology and rapid development of economy
Chloromethanes is a general term to cover methyl chloride, methylene chloride, chloroform, and carbon tetrachloride. It can be widely used in many industries. Survey results showed that 21.48% of the chloromethanes market is construction industry, 42.02% is chemical industry, 10.68% is pharmaceutical industry, 16.42% is automotive industry and 9.40% divided among other industries in 2015. With the development of economy, these industries will need more chloromethanes. So, chloromethanes has a huge market potential in the future.
The major raw material for chloromethanes chlorine, methanol, methane, etc. On the global market, supply of raw materials is full. Fluctuations in the price of the upstream product will impact on the production cost of chloromethanes industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Chloromethanes will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Chloromethanes market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Methyl Chloride
- Methylene Chloride
- Carbon Tetrachloride
Segmentation by application:
- Construction Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Pharmaceuticals Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- KEM ONE
- Dow Chemical
- Tokuyama Corporation
- Shin-Etsu Chemical
- AGC Chemicals
- Occidental Chemical
- Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals
- Jinling Group
- Juhua Chemical
- LUXI Chemical
- Jiangsu Meilan Chemical
- Lee & Man Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Chloromethanes consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Chloromethanes market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Chloromethanes manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Chloromethanes with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Chloromethanes submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.