For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Chlorinated Polyolefin market for 2018-2023.
Chlorinated polyolefins include chlorinated rubber (CR), chlorinated polyethylene (CPE), chlorinated polypropylene (CPP) , vinyl chloride (CPVC) and other resins, having highly resistant to chemical corrosion medium, ozone resistance, resistance to atmospheric aging; can prepare single-component paint or ink, simple construction and not affected by ambient temperature; they have good adhesion for all kinds of substrates, especially for plastics and rubber with low surface characters, used in anti-corrosion, decorative and protective coatings, plastic and printing ink industry, have formed a series of products.
Many companies have several plants, usually close to aimed consumption market. There are international companies set up factories in China too, such as Sekisui Chemical and Toyokasei. Recent years, the Chlorinated Polyolefin industry has been engaged in differentiation, restructuring and mergers and acquisitions, now the industry form a high concentration of global market competition. At present, the top ten companies account for 60% of global market share in Chlorinated Polyolefin fields.
After decades of development, the number of firms in China has been increasing from the first of several to the current more than several dozens in which there are more and more sizable companies. They are mainly distributed in Jiangsu, Guangdong, Fujian and Zhejiang areas in which medical industry is prosperous and developed. The Chlorinated Polyolefin produced in China focus on middle and low products that are low-tech, while the high-end products are much less.
The technological level of Chlorinated Polyolefin in China has a big gap compared with the international advanced level. Outstanding performance in product application performance is not outstanding, function is not strong, supporting enough, clean low level, product updates slow, long development cycle. There is little Chlorinated Polyolefin performance in China at or near the international advanced level.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Chlorinated Polyolefin will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Chlorinated Polyolefin market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Adhesives and Sealants
- Building & Construction
- Paints and Coatings
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Sekisui Chemical
- Advanced Polymer
- Nippon Paper
- Yaxing Chemical
- Hangzhou Keli Chemical
- Xuhe New Materials
- Shandong Xuye
- Gaoxin Chemical
- Linyi Aoxing Chemical
- Jiangsu Tianteng Chemical
- Qingdao Hygain Chemical
- Shandong Yangxin Fengyuan Technology
- Shanghai Chlor-Alkali
- Fenghua Yuron Chemical Industry Material
- Zhanghzou Ingot Chem
- Fujian Wantaixing Chemical
- Shandong Tianchen Chemical
- Golden Success Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Chlorinated Polyolefin consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Chlorinated Polyolefin market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Chlorinated Polyolefin manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Chlorinated Polyolefin with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Chlorinated Polyolefin submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.